Kitchen & Bath Design
You want a Kitchen or a Bathroom that is well thought out. You want to know that you have everything laid out in the best way to function your specific needs, that it will flow with the rest of the house, and reflect your individual style and taste. You want it done right!
I am a Kitchen & Bath Designer and a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA). When designing a Kitchen or a Bathroom, I work to keep industry standards and codes to have your best interest. I attend the Kitchen & Bath Industry shows (KBIS) to be up to date on everything new in the market. Working in this field, I have the contractors and venders who specialize in Kitchens and Bathrooms to make sure your project runs smoothly and we have everything we need to put the vision into reality.
what is included in the kitchen or bath design package?
You will get:
1. Initial Consultation with me on site to go over your project in detail and begin collaborating on your remodel.
2. A detailed floor plan that will address your needs and industry standards and codes.
3. A Design schematic that will pull the entire room together.
4. A shopping trip with me to various showrooms to select items needed for your project.
5. Rendered drawings, elevations, and perspectives to help you vision your project and for your contractors to build from.
6. An invitation into my Online Design Studio to collaborate with myself and your contractor to keep things organized.
Are you ready to get the Kitchen or Bathroom of your dreams? My goal is to make your experience a great one. Let's work together!
"I had a wonderful time working with Rebecca on our Kitchen remodel. Not only is she totally professional and talented... she is also sweet, knowledgable, has great connections AND is fun to work with! This was my first reno project and she helped me tremendously. Rebecca created a fabulous kitchen in our new home and we get so many complements on it! I've already hired her to help me with another project!" -Margaret M
Need a Contractor?
No worries! I have a some great Contractors & Tradesman that are licensed and qualified with great reputations that will work along side us for an amazing results! Once we begin, I will make sure we have the right fit for your project.
Frequently Asked Questions:
WHAT IS YOUR PROCESS?
1. First you need to purchase the Kitchen or Bath design Package.
2. Next, you will get instant access into my Online Design Studio
3. Your Kitchen & Bath Package includes a link for my Design Questionnaire.
4. This package also includes a link to schedule with me for the Initial Consultation.
5. Then I will come to your house for the Initial Consultation at the time you chose.
6. We will talk about what you want and the look your going for.
7. Finally, I'll get to work crafting a custom design for you. In 3-5 weeks I'll deliver your design package and present it to you.
HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE?
The Design Questionnaire gives me an insight as to what you want. Plus we will brainstorm in our initial meeting. I also tell my clients to have any wish list items or pictures they want to show me ready for the consultation. I am very thorough in finding your design style, color palate and room arrangement. You will LOVE what I come up with.
WHAT IF I NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
No worries! We can continue to work together at my hourly rate of $125. It is my goal for you to love your home. I want you to be happy with the designs. And would love to keep working with you on any additional projects.
DO YOU TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION ANY SPECIAL NEEDS OR REQUESTS I MIGHT HAVE?
Yes, just give me the details in your design questionnaire or our initial meeting and I will do my best to accommodate your needs.
IF I’VE CHANGED MY MIND, CAN I GET A REFUND?
You can get a refund within 1 week after your purchase. After that, the purchase is non-refundable.
CAN I KEEP SOME OF MY CURRENT FURNISHINGS IN THE DESIGN?
Yes, just let me know any items you want to work in the design and I will get measurements when we meet.
I WANT TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS IN MY DESIGN. CAN I DO THAT?
We can always tweak things in the design. Sometimes this takes additional time, but we can schedule any meetings at my hourly rate of $125.
HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS?
"Rebecca did a great job of asking the right questions to help us determine our own vision for our new kitchen. This skill balanced with her expert input made the process easy and enjoyable. She walked alongside us throughout the entire project and always made herself available for questions or input. We'll definitely be reaching out to her again when we tackle our next project." -Ryan S